Do you need a workspace, but don't want to rent an entire office?
At Cogarden we have the perfect solution for you
In recent times, coworking has become an alternative for entrepreneurs, freelancers and companies. cogarden, a coworking space in Punta Cana, offers benefits for you and your company, which will boost your business with all the possible comforts and facilities.
Below, we explain the advantages and benefits of renting a workspace at Cogarden:
- Reduced Costs: Flexibility in lease agreements is one of the main advantages of being part of Cogarden. Here you will not have to commit to a long-term rental contract like in any traditional office.
- Contact Network: At Cogarden we promote the business community, so you can interact with professionals from other disciplines within the same space. This will facilitate possible collaborations with other people who share your interests or business needs within Punta Cana.
- Prime location: Cogarden is located in the Pool Garden building, in the heart of Bávaro, within walking distance of the beach, offering you an inspiring environment to work. Completely newly renovated, the area and space can increase productivity, motivation and concentration throughout the day.
- Shared services: From high-speed internet, printers and scanning, to meeting rooms, break areas, equipped kitchen, reception service, etc.
- Professionalism: Using a coworking space in Punta Cana will provide a professional image to your business as an entrepreneur, especially if you need to meet with potential clients or partners in this renowned destination such as the eastern part of the Dominican Republic.
- Scalability: As your business as an entrepreneur grows, at Cogarden we allow you to increase the amount of space according to each person's needs. This eliminates the worry of having to constantly move to offices or larger spaces.
- Sustainability: Cogarden is a space designed with a focus on sustainability, attracting companies committed to environmental responsibility and caring for our planet.
- Flexible schedule: Cogarden's office hours are 24/7 for fixed work spaces and for nomadic spaces the hours are from 8 am to 8 pm.
Cogarden, the coworking space in Punta Cana by Gesproin Group
Gesproin Group, a company in the real estate and construction sector in Punta Cana, with more than 10 years of experience, offers this coworking space to entrepreneurs and companies.
If you are looking for a comfortable workplace, in a privileged area such as Punta Cana, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to seeing you in this Special Mini-webinar!